Since our family has completed our adoption - I'd like to give back to a grant fund that has given SO much to our family and other families like ours. Katelyn's Fund is a wonderful adoption grant foundation and gives thousands of dollars away each year to adoptive families. Most of my proceeds will now go to this worthy foundation ~ in memory of Katelyn.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Bloggy Giveaway


To help get my name out there in Blogworld - I am participating in the Bloggy Giveaways!!!! Just leave a comment and you will be entered to receive a free Blog Design. Only stipulation?? You have to use Blogger!!! Otherwise - I will work with what you'd like and see what we can do!! SO, leave a comment to enter. A winner will be chosen next Monday, February 4!!!! (Oh, and go check out their site for even more giveaways!!!)

159 comments:

Anonymous said...

Count me in. Thanks!

aztekh[at]gmail.com

CPA Mom said...

thanks for the chance!

Tyna said...

Oh, I've been wanting to redo my blog, but don't have a clue! Enter me please!

CrystalGB said...

This would be great. :)

Jen said...

PLEASE enter me!! I would LOVE to have a cool looking blog for a change.

Ashley said...

Please put my name in the hat! ;)

you da mom! said...

sounds fantastic! can't wait for the drawing!

Momala said...

If you check out my blog, you will see that I am badly in need of an update. I hope I win!!

Thank You!

Hillary (Mrs. Einstein) said...

I desperately need a new blog design!

Traumajunky said...

Please enter me - I'm just starting and need lots of help!

Lorie said...

sounds nice!

Sharon said...

Sounds great. Please enter me into this drawing. Thanks.

Jennifer Kindle said...

I'm excited at the change to win...thanks!

Anonymous said...

please enter me into this lovely giveaway! Come by and visit me soemtime there is always something being made on my blog!
Toodles-
Sarah

Deanne said...

Your designs are awesome! I love the backgrounds and textures you use. My blog could use your lovely touch. :)

TEXAUS MOMMA said...

My blog needs a revamp too! Please count me in!

carol said...

I'm clueless when it comes to this kind of thing! Sign me up, please!
Thanks so much.

Lisa Lou Hoo said...

I am in desperate need of a makeover. My blog is too! :)
Thanks for the chance to win!
lmfamilo[at]hotmail[dot]com

~Amy~ said...

ENTER ME IN!!!! :)

Jeni said...

My blog could use a lift! God bless in your efforts to raise money for adoption - I think we'll be doing that in the coming years!

Becky @ BoysRuleMyLife said...

my. blog. needs. HELP!!!! :)

Thanks for the giveaway!

Someone Being Me said...

I desperately need a new blog layout. The blogger templates are boring and my husband won't let me spend the money to update my blog with a personalized design.

Stephanie Kay said...

I'd love to win!

Annikke said...

I would love to give my blog a new look!

Carrie said...

So cool...I'm in!

Allison said...

I'd love a bloggy makeover!!!

Anonymous said...

I just got a new blog look that I am very happy with , but I would love to win this to surprise my 19 year old dd with for her blog.


Count me in please.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Stop by my place to win a bath set & candles or one of two copies of a book I'm giving away. Don't miss the daily edition of contests galore that I post on my blog.

Laura @ Laura Williams' Musings

email is in my profile or you can use the contact form on my blog

LadySnow said...

I could use a new look!

Wendy said...

Great giveaway! Count me in:)

Julie Donahue said...

I would love to put some zing on my blog!

BTW..I'm an adoptive mom. (The Mom 2 Ways refers to birth and adoption). And about 14 years ago, I started an infertility support group on AOL called "Ladies in Waiting". (We have sinced merged with Hannah's Prayer (www.hannahsprayer.com).

Anonymous said...

Please enter me for your giveaway!
It sounds great!
palmersf@comcast.net

Karen said...

Thanks for the chance. I definitely need help!

Alaina said...

My blog could definitely use a makeover! How exciting to be adding to your family! I'm the blessed momma of two through the miracle of adoption and hoping for a 3rd this year or next!

Kim said...

I soooo need a blog design!

meddlingkidd said...

Great giveaway! Thanks for the chance.

Thank You, Jen
meddlingkidd[at]aol.com

Dalyn said...

Very cool- I'm an adoptive mom too. One of my best friends just brought home another child- a little girl from China *U*

Re said...

GREAT giveaway! I really want to win!! :)

Megan said...

I need this. count me in please!

Jenn said...

I would love love love love love to win!

HilLesha O'Nan said...

Thanks for the giveaway :)

Ivy Vega from www.ivysmind.com said...

Please count me in.

Thanks

mamakyker said...

That would be great!


jkkyker77 at yahoo dot com

Nise' said...

Enter me please!

Jenny said...

Count me in. My blog needs a makeover badly!

Steffie B. said...

Oh my achin' word......I am cracking up....your in trouble! lol

Anonymous said...

I would love a custom design! I don't have a clue when it comes to getting a new skin - but would love some help! What a great giveaway and a great cause!

Britni said...

I'd love a new design. Pick me!

Melanie said...

Oh I so need this! Mine needs help!

Amy said...

There are no words to describe how much I want this. :) Please enter me!

Shane H. said...

It's hard to type with my fingers crossed! :) I'm so hoping I win. Thanks a bunch.

flmom said...

My blog could use a new design and I'm hopelessly clueless in how to go about it.

SimplyBillie said...

I would love a customized blog design! My current one is a freebie I found.

Laura Nipper said...

oh oh oh count me in please. :)

Mommy said...

Please enter me! I love the look of yours! Thank you for giving away such a nice prize. :)

Holladay Family said...

Sounds great to me!

Kyra said...

My blog needs you!

twiga92 said...

Please put me down for this. I need a blog makeover. :-)

Mystnrayne said...

Please enter my pitiful blog in your contest, thank you.

Elena said...

Love your color scheme--we could use a blog makeover! Thanks for the contest!

Qtpies7 said...

I would love to give a makeover to my mom's blog.

Natalie said...

I can always use a new design on my family site.

Trina and Jophie said...

Count me in!

Trina

Amy said...

I would love to win!

Erin said...

Thanks for the great giveaway!

Anonymous said...

I need a great look!

Staci said...

I am so blog UNsavvy. Please count me in!

Lilybug Creator said...

Please enter me in I need your help bad!! Looking for a great design for my Blog but am new to all this and have no idea what I'm doing!!! I hope i win!!

Michelle said...

I would love to enter this one, I was just thinking about getting my blog changed! Thanks!

michelle

mama2drama said...

I really need this!

JavaMama said...

Your work is beautiful, I would LOVE a blog makeover!! Enter me!

JOYfully in Him,
Kelli

paryjeja said...

I would love to have a new blog design

The Modest Momma said...

Count me in please! My blog is in need a makeover!! Thanks!

Kelley said...

You do beautiful work! I would love a chance to win a new look.

Mom with two from China,
Kelley
kaprahl @ sbcglobal.net

Visit me at My Glamorous Life!

Blessed Beyond a doubt.... said...

What a treat if would be if you picked me for this generous prize. Count me in, please.


http://tonsofsons.wordpress.com/

Stacey said...

I am actually in need of a blog design for my new business blog. This would be great.

My husband and I also want to adopt in the future so I pray blessings on your new business venture!

Thanks!

MamaMay said...

I need a new design. I am so bad at HTML!

Kim said...

Please pick me...my blog is in desperate need of help.

Unknown said...

This is cool, even if I dont win, I want to come back!

Please enter me!!!

Im having a giveaway at Random Thoughts at www.amychristopher.blogspot.com, actually there are 3 opportunities to win my favorite book!

Hope you will stop by.I will visit all commenters after the giveaway is over and if you feel compassionate today visit my hubbys new 80s blog at www.rockingthe80s.blogspot.com. I feel bad as he gets no comments..

Amy

Chantelle said...

i would love this! i am new to blogging and soooo need help lol!

mommyofmany said...

Beautiful designs! As a brand new blogger, I NEED ONE!

Thanks for the wonderful giveaway!

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to win this. My blog is looking pretty dreary these days.

Neen said...

I'd love to have something besides a pre made template that they offer on the site. Please enter me, I think you layout is beautiful.

Andrea said...

I need this- my blog is pretty boring!

mombo said...

I need help! I don't even know how to post pictures or buttons!

Annette said...

yes please, thank you. :)
oh...mousegirls (at) gmail (dot) com

Jewel said...

I would love to be entered! Thanks! Love your blog!

Michelle said...

I'd love a design! Thanks.

Kim said...

I WON! I WON!
I mean... PICK ME! PICK ME!

Tina said...

I would love for you to give my blog an overhaul!

Lovely Rita said...

Great giveaway. I sure would like to have a new look!

noreen said...

wonderful

Jessica Morris said...

haha - your "mother of 4 wife of 1" comment made me laugh!! :)
I would love to have my blog redone!!

Melody aka pebbles7195 said...

WOW - how awesome!! That would be a great prize!! :)

Southerner said...

hope to win

James & Andrea said...

What a great idea! Boring blue was getting boring!

Tania said...

I would love a pro come and fix up my blog. Thanks so much!

Jenna said...

My blog could sure use help. Thanks!

Ginny said...

How cool, I could use!

Tisa said...

Please count me in! ~ :) Thanks!

Rebecca said...

I'd love a more personalized blog. Please count me in. Thanks.

Susanne said...

I'd love a design for my book review site! Please enter me!

Hélène said...

Please enter me.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the giveaway! I wouldn't have the slightest idea where to start with blogger!

Michelle@Life with Three said...

Would love this for a new blog I'd like to start! Thanks for the chance! mlciavola(at)yahoo(dot)com.

Georgia Belle Boutique said...

Would love to win!

Jenna Z said...

Awesome, I'm a blogger blogger!

Christi S said...

Please oh please pick me! I'd love a makeover!!

Michelle said...

Yeah~I a blogger! Count me in!

thecoolmom said...

This would be great. My blog needs a makeover.

Suzanne said...

YEAH! What a great giveaway! And my blog is in DESPERATE need of a makeover!

Melissa said...

I hope you pick me because when I told my husband I wanted this for Christmas he thought I was kidding (he doesn't understand this disease I have called "blogging")!

T'aowyn said...

My craft blog could really use a design.

taowyn (at) gmail (dot) com

Cherie said...

Would love this! Thanks.

mylifewith5kids said...

I am in NEED of an extreme blog makeover!! I would SO love to be able to do what you do, but since I can't, I would love for you to do it for me!!! PLEASE!!!

JoAnn said...

I'm using a boring blogger template and would love an update.

palmtreefanatic said...

oh wow! I lvoe your blog and this would be the ultimate gift to win! pleas eenter me in
thank you so much!

Unknown said...

Very nice design! Thank-you for your generosity! Please include me!

KJ

Gloria said...

Please sign me up, I could really use this :)

A New Life said...

OH, I would love this!!

Aishabas

Katie said...

I could really use a new design!

tasha B said...

You are so creative. I want to win soooooooooo bad!!! Thanks for the opportunity!!!

JewelsHud said...

Wow - you do sound really busy - I don't know how you do it. We too are saving for adoption. Thanks for the giveaway - I could really use it.

julieahudson[at]hotmail[.]com

My name is Michelle. said...

Would **LOVE** this! Thanks for the chance!

Hedi said...

thanks for this giveaway! a new design is wished for here.

Stacey Moore said...

please enter us!! thanks so much!!

Jenn said...

I'd love to win this!

Robin said...

That would be amazing! Please enter me.

Karen said...

I love the blog redesign giveaways - yay! I desperately need a new header, so I'm in!

Cheers,
Lizzie
http://lizzieshome.blogspot.com/

Rebecca said...

My blog could use this!!

Romie said...

Please include me in your giveaway :)

NerdMom said...

My blog is in desperate need of a makeover so this would be great!

Kellie H said...

I could sure use a helping hand!! Like two of them =)
Thanks for the chance!!!!

Karina said...

I love the design of your blog, so sign me up!

Stop on by, I have a little giveaway too.

... said...

thanks for the chance to win such a great give-away.

Jamie said...

I've been desperate for a new design for some time and have no idea what to do! Please count me in also if its not too late!

The Woodalls said...

Please enter me! My blog is pathetic!

Dani said...

My poor boring blog could use some pretty-ing up!

Truly Blessed said...

I'm desperate and hope I win!

polkadot said...

I am ready! Let the winning begin...

Nancy said...

Add me to the list too!!!

Lauren said...

Enter me please.

Leslie said...

Please enter me for a chance. Thank you.

Uniquely Yours said...

Thanks for offing this awesome giveaway.

Barbie said...

How WONDERFUL!! I would love a chance!

Unknown said...

Oh I totally wish you all of the best during your wait...I know how long it can be. We waited 2 yrs 1 month and came home in June so seeing your header here filled me with joy. I would love to sample your talents!

Leigh Ann said...

Love your designs!

Dannye said...

i'd love to be entered....pick me, pick me!!

Kim said...

HOW FUN!!!!
I would LOVE for you to enter me in the blog give away.....
Have a Great Day..
Hope I am not to late...

JShannon said...

Count me in too !
poolside2 @ embarqmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I would love to enter!
Kathy
teamlowe@yahoo.com

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Here's hoping to be a winner! :)

OH MY #6 said...

I would love to be included in the draw.

Lea

shelley said...

We need a new header. We are adopting a boy and I am looking for a new look. Thanks for the chance for a change.

Anonymous said...

Enter me please. Gwen Oatsvall Mother in law. Mimi

Goosegirl said...

I just found out about this! Thanks for this chance!

Sivje
sivjegoose@sbcglobal.net

Goosegirl said...

Thanks! I just heard about this!

Sivje
sivjegoose@sbcglobal.net

LaLa said...

I would love it....

I do love what Connie did for me but change is always fun! Heading over to check out Mr. Brian!

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

Oh I hope I am not too late!! I would love a makeover!

nikki101@eastlink.ca

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

Gwen Oatsvall said...

is there still time ... you know i wanna win !!!!

Search This Blog

FYI :

Just to inform you : When Busy Mama Blog Designs creates a blog layout using Internet Explorer (IE), it does not always appear the same for Mozilla Firefox (MF) users. This is not new for IE/MF. Blogger has had this incongruency throughout its existence. Recent clients have had these problems too. It is impossible for this design team to overcome all the design issues between the two browsers because they are a blogger issue. Because of this, I am making a formal policy to only guarantee blog layouts in Internet Explorer. Thank you for your understanding.