Since our family has completed our adoption - I'd like to give back to a grant fund that has given SO much to our family and other families like ours. Katelyn's Fund is a wonderful adoption grant foundation and gives thousands of dollars away each year to adoptive families. Most of my proceeds will now go to this worthy foundation ~ in memory of Katelyn.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, March 7, 2008

Ultimate Blog Party

It's Party Time!!!




I took part in the Ultimate Blog Party last year and was excited to see it again!!

This year I wanted to feature my new Blog Design Blog. I am venturing out and starting this business at the prodding of family and friends since I enjoy working with blog design. AND since we are adopting again from China, we thought this would be a great fundraiser for us. We currently have three biological sons - all born in three years' time - yes we WERE busy back then!!! And almost three years ago now, we traveled to China to adopt our daughter. We have been thoroughly blessed - and are thankful for each of our little ones! Now we have had our paperwork in China a year again waiting on our next little one. The wait is long, but the ending is always worth it!!! So that's who we are (if you want to meet our family up close and personal - visit our Family Blog- And Chloe Makes 6) - leave us a comment if you stop by - we'd love to meet you as well. Oh yeah, have a great time at the party AND, if you ever need a blog makeover or just a new header - keep us in mind!!!
Now, just in case I win, here's what I would like to win:
#90 - Fused Glass Pendant by Luckygirltrading
#59 - $25.00 Cash by Lori
INTL #6 - $10.00 Gift Card to Weeds and Wildflowers
#56 - Making Scrapbooks
#112 - Starbucks Gift Card
#130 - Starbucks Gift Card
#66 - Stardust Lullaby CD's

22 comments:

Lesley said...

Hi, The best of everything to you and your family, from snowy Westfield, NY.

Lesley
www.pillowcasegram.com

Unknown said...

Visit me sometime, I'm on the blog party and I also invite you to list your mom blog in my directory. :)
Thanks! www.hipmamasplace.com

*carrie* said...

Becky,

You are full of surprises!

Love the photo in your header--that is so fun that you're designing blogs!

Tonya said...

Just party hopping and wanted to say your blog design is super cool. It was nice to meet you. I have friend waiting to adopt a baby girl from China too. Good luck!

Write From Karen said...

Hello! Your header is uber-cute! Love the little girl smile. And I loved hearing about your adoption from China! I have the utmost respect for parents who adopt - it's not an easy process!

It was great meeting you and have fun at the party!

Write From Karen

Julie Donahue said...

I had you bookmarked from the Bloggy carnival and decided to stop by. I'm glad you are participating in the party. Stop by and visit mine if you get a chance.

Cherrye said...

Hm. I *might* be interested in a new header or blog design...email me with the info. You can find my contact info at my place.

And, congrats on your (almost) newest addition!

Unknown said...

Hi from N Ireland. Lovely to "meet" you.

Have a lovely party :)

Mocha with Linda said...

Happy party! Love the site!

Little Ladybug Designs said...

We adopted from Guatemala. Your blog is beautiful! Best wishes on your adoption. I hope you will stop by my blog I am hosting a virtual baby shower at the end of the month. Lots of great prizes being given away!
:-) Nice meeting you! Happy Paryting!

Anonymous said...

Your design site looks great - well, because that's what you do - thanks for having us over.

Have a great week!

mama2dibs said...

You do an awesome job with your blog designs.

Greta said...

I LOVE that you're using your talents to raise funds for adoption. I truly hope to adopt one day, but for now, one bio-son is keeping me pretty busy!
Stop by my party at www.ilovemrpibb.blogspot.com!

Natalie said...

Hi! Nice to "meet" you! Good luck with your adoption. My husband really wants to adopt a child, from anywhere, when we're done having our own (we have 2).

Quirky said...

Gook luck with your adoption! It sounds like you have a wonderful family.
So good to meet you!

Quirky
http://quirky-is-a-compliment.blogspot.com/

Terri H said...

Wow, you have your hand full. I thought I did, but you take the cake on that one.

Glad to be in the party with you.

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Happy Partying! I really like your designs!

Pfingston said...

Love your blog designs!
Party on!

Ami said...

Love the design. I'll have to come back and check out your services once the Blog Party dies down. Hope you're enjoying all the visitors! Stop by and say hello if you get a chance.

Sprittibee said...

Happy blog partying! :)

Stephanie said...

Just stopping through the party before it winds down. Best wishes with the adoption. When you have a chance, visit my party!

Jan Parrish said...

It's beautiful! What a worthy cause too!

Search This Blog

FYI :

Just to inform you : When Busy Mama Blog Designs creates a blog layout using Internet Explorer (IE), it does not always appear the same for Mozilla Firefox (MF) users. This is not new for IE/MF. Blogger has had this incongruency throughout its existence. Recent clients have had these problems too. It is impossible for this design team to overcome all the design issues between the two browsers because they are a blogger issue. Because of this, I am making a formal policy to only guarantee blog layouts in Internet Explorer. Thank you for your understanding.