Since our family has completed our adoption - I'd like to give back to a grant fund that has given SO much to our family and other families like ours. Katelyn's Fund is a wonderful adoption grant foundation and gives thousands of dollars away each year to adoptive families. Most of my proceeds will now go to this worthy foundation ~ in memory of Katelyn.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

An Apron Full of Giveaways

It's time for a giveaway so I am doing just that - Amy over at MotherLoad is having an apron FULL of giveaways and I am taking part. (Go check it out - there are lots of fun giveaways!!!)To enter my giveaway - all you have to do is leave a comment AND follow here on my blog. (To do that, you click on the followers button on the left sidebar.)


No catches except one - MOST designers require that YOU purchase your digital kit to build your blog. SO, if that is the case, you may have to purchase that BUT the blog design itself - my work will all be free!!! This is a standard blog design: header, sidebar recoloring, background matching, font color matching AND signature line if you'd like one.

Blogger Blog Designs Only Please!! Ends Saturday, Jan. 17 at 7 pm Central.

14 comments:

Stef said...

I love your designs! I'd be honored to sport one of them on my blog!

Stacy said...

I would love a redo on my blog. Your design work is beautiful. Thanks for letting me enter!

Anonymous said...

I don't use blogger, but your designs are awesome and the apron is gorgeous!

Stef

Laine said...

I really like your designs...my blog could use a facelift!

Laine said...

I am a follower, but I follow anonymously, I hope that's okay!

Kelli said...

I would love a new design by you! I love your designs :)

Jennwhite said...

ooh, my only problem would be deciding WHICH blog to have you spiff up! I've got plenty of my own kits... hmmmmm. THANKS for doing this!

Anonymous said...

Count me in! Thanks!!

Veronica said...

I so need a blog makeover!

photomommy said...

Ooohh...that would be sooo nice!

HomeBizLiz said...

Ooh, I hope you choose me! I'm getting ready to launch my blog this month and it would be great to start off with a great design by you!
Thanks!

Hannah said...

You blog is so cute. Love the designs, and I would love to win!

April said...

Cute giveaway!

jenjenjasp said...

well, darn it all. I just found this...HAHAHAHA. I am just starting my own blog, finally, and am TOTALLY lost in all this html. Oh well...I will just keep plugging away at it. But I hope whoever won LOVES it!

Search This Blog

FYI :

Just to inform you : When Busy Mama Blog Designs creates a blog layout using Internet Explorer (IE), it does not always appear the same for Mozilla Firefox (MF) users. This is not new for IE/MF. Blogger has had this incongruency throughout its existence. Recent clients have had these problems too. It is impossible for this design team to overcome all the design issues between the two browsers because they are a blogger issue. Because of this, I am making a formal policy to only guarantee blog layouts in Internet Explorer. Thank you for your understanding.