The winner of this quarter's Bloggy Giveaway (chosen by Random.org) is:
Becs at ahhduh-alldone - you are the winner!!! Email me and we'll get started!
And just because I can't stand it when anyone loses - to all those that left a comment - I would love to do a blog design for you as well - I will either throw in a free signature line ($10.00 value) or I will just take $10.00 off the price - totally up to you - just as a thanks for entering!!
And just because I can't stand it when anyone loses - to all those that left a comment - I would love to do a blog design for you as well - I will either throw in a free signature line ($10.00 value) or I will just take $10.00 off the price - totally up to you - just as a thanks for entering!!
1 comment:
I am so excited!
Post a Comment