Since our family has completed our adoption - I'd like to give back to a grant fund that has given SO much to our family and other families like ours. Katelyn's Fund is a wonderful adoption grant foundation and gives thousands of dollars away each year to adoptive families. Most of my proceeds will now go to this worthy foundation ~ in memory of Katelyn.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

GIVEAWAY

Just because we are so excited to do Wordpress Designs - we are offering a freebie!!!
If you leave a comment on our WORDPRESS blog (click the image to go there), you will be entered - blog about it - get another entry, TWITTER about it - get another entry!!!

Busy Mama Blog Design for Wordpress

Comments and entries open until Wed., March 25 at noon!!!
(Contest only for Wordpress Design)
(Winner may have to used to design their blog if designer requests - legalities, you know! AND, you will have to pay to upgrade your Wordpress blog so that we may "tweak" it.)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I would like to post this giveaway to my blog's sidebar. Can you send me your button (that is used on blog's you design)? I don't want to use the "freebie" on this post because it is a giveaway and I don't want to mislead anyone.

readingtofour@yahoo.com

Search This Blog

FYI :

Just to inform you : When Busy Mama Blog Designs creates a blog layout using Internet Explorer (IE), it does not always appear the same for Mozilla Firefox (MF) users. This is not new for IE/MF. Blogger has had this incongruency throughout its existence. Recent clients have had these problems too. It is impossible for this design team to overcome all the design issues between the two browsers because they are a blogger issue. Because of this, I am making a formal policy to only guarantee blog layouts in Internet Explorer. Thank you for your understanding.