Since our family has completed our adoption - I'd like to give back to a grant fund that has given SO much to our family and other families like ours. Katelyn's Fund is a wonderful adoption grant foundation and gives thousands of dollars away each year to adoptive families. Most of my proceeds will now go to this worthy foundation ~ in memory of Katelyn.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, March 21, 2009

PARTY TIME!!!

The Ultimate Blog Party 2009 is ON!!!!! So let the fun begin!!!
Ultimate Blog Party 2009

I wanted to participate again this year as this is just SO much fun to be a part of - so here's my giveaway!!!!

Busy Mama Blog Design is giving away one FREE BLOG MAKEOVER!!! Yes, you heard me right - a whole new look is YOURS FREE - just by signing up on the Ultimate Party Post with Mr. Linky, oh yes, AND posting about it on your blog! I will even purcase a kit of your choice (based on designer approval up to a $6.00 kit). I used to be only Blogger platform, but I have no branched out into Wordpress as well - so you may choose either platform. (If you choose Wordpress, you do have to upgrade your blog for $15.00 which you will need to cover.) I am INTL #23 on the Party Site - just in case you want to find me!

So just head over to the party site and add your link to your blog - in your post just mention you'd like to win this prize. (All proceeds from Busy Mama go to our second international adoption - which we HOPE will SOON be coming to an end, and we can see our sweet new little one's face! We are grateful for any "exposure" you can give us to help bring our little one home!)

Here is what I'd like to win:
INTL #69 - Free advertising on Momkaboodle.com
INTL #7 - Digital Scrapbook Kits
INTL #61 - $30.00 gift card to Amazon.com (my downfall!!!)
INTL #47 - Snowflake Beach Designs
AND oh so many more!!!!

Giveaway will end Friday, March 27.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! I love your blog design. It's totally fabulous. Come on over to http://naturalelegance.wordpress.com for a Blogging Betty cocktail!

Unknown said...

Hiya! I love your design and you're one of MY top picks too! Haha! ;) Happy party week!

Jenny said...

Your work is awesome! What a great giveaway!

Anonymous said...

I love your design. I know some lucky mom is going to be blessed by that prize! :) I'm just visiting other mompreneurs today.

April

Eve said...

I LOVE your blog. Its fantastic. Nice to "meet" you. Hope you get a chance to top by my blog
http://arewethereyet-thejourneyitself.blogspot.com/

~Eve

Angi said...

Love your blog! Hope I win your makeover, I so need it! www.wannabethoughts.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Nice bright colors on your blog. Hope you're enjoying the party!

warmfuzzies said...

You have some great designs. Nice b log too. I have a contest going on as well. Thsi on is for the month of April. Check out my cupcakes and arbonne blog. :)Thanks!

Search This Blog

FYI :

Just to inform you : When Busy Mama Blog Designs creates a blog layout using Internet Explorer (IE), it does not always appear the same for Mozilla Firefox (MF) users. This is not new for IE/MF. Blogger has had this incongruency throughout its existence. Recent clients have had these problems too. It is impossible for this design team to overcome all the design issues between the two browsers because they are a blogger issue. Because of this, I am making a formal policy to only guarantee blog layouts in Internet Explorer. Thank you for your understanding.